Business Development and Marketing SpecialistApply
BALANCED+ is looking for an intermediate Business Development person with Marketing skills as we continue to build our customer base. This person must be a imaginative, creative, flexible self-starter with excellent communication skills, along with a strong aptitude, and interest in computer networking and network security products. Individual will be responsible for finding new clients.
We are looking for experienced people or those with directly related college diplomas or university degrees.
- Achieve a high-level working knowledge of BALANCED+ solution set.
- Understand BALANCED+ CRM, sales, and marketing processes.
- Develop outbound client acquisition strategies.
- Increase BALANCED+ web presence by utilize digital marketing and social media to find new clientele.
- Utilize BALANCED+ LinkedIn profile to post new content and connect with prospects
- Leverage ZoomInfo contact database to create contact lists and execute outreach campaign
- Utilize PhoneBurner to achieve one hundred calls per day cadence
- Support Account Managers by researching accounts from targeted lists
- Research and develop customer acquisition strategies through live events, shows, partner events and other campaigns.
- Attend field marketing events to engage with participants identify opportunities, and to schedule meetings.