We are seeking an experienced IT Manager to lead our consulting team at BALANCED. The IT Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of IT consulting services to our clients, as well as managing and mentoring a team of IT consultants. This individual will work closely with clients to understand their business needs and develop solutions that meet those needs.
- Oversee the delivery of IT consulting services to clients, including project management, requirements gathering, and solution design
- Manage and mentor a team of IT consultants, providing guidance and support to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and develop solutions that meet those needs
- Identify and evaluate business and technical risks associated with proposed solutions
- Communicate progress and deliverables to clients on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring their satisfaction with our services
- Ensure that team members have the necessary resources and training to complete their tasks effectively
- Keep abreast of new technologies and trends in IT to ensure that our clients have access to the latest solutions
- Provide guidance and direction to the team in the areas of IT strategy, project management, and service delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT management or leadership role
- Strong understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- Experience with project management and requirements gathering
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience working in an IT consulting environment is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
BALANCED is a leading provider of IT consulting services to businesses of all sizes. We offer a wide range of services, including custom software development, data analytics, and IT project management. Our team is made up of experienced professionals who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are a highly motivated, results-driven individual with a passion for technology and a desire to help businesses succeed, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.