Junior Software DeveloperApply
We are seeking a highly skilled IT Support Analyst to join our consulting team at BALANCED+ IT Consulting. The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for providing technical support to our clients, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, and implementing solutions to improve the performance and reliability of IT systems. This individual will work closely with clients to understand their unique IT needs and provide solutions that meet those needs.
- Provide technical support to clients, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, and implement solutions to improve the performance and reliability of IT systems
- Work with clients to understand their unique IT needs and provide solutions that meet those needs
- Respond to client inquiries and requests for assistance in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor and maintain client IT systems to ensure they are running smoothly and efficiently
- Provide training and documentation to clients on the use and maintenance of their IT systems
- Identify and evaluate potential system improvements and upgrades
- Keep abreast of new technologies and trends in IT to ensure that our clients have access to the latest solutions
- Provide support and guidance to clients during the implementation of new IT systems
- Communicate progress and deliverables to clients on a regular basis
- Knowledge and/or experience in Maximizer CRM, MS Office, MS Windows Server, and MS SQL Server
- University degree of college diploma in computer science, engineering, or mathematics
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with emerging technologies
- International graduates and newcomers are welcome to apply
- Basic knowledge of the PC architecture, as well as computer networking
- Positive attitude to learn new technologies, and products
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Strong command of English language, both oral and written
- Driver’s license and car to travel to client sites
- Positive attitude and desire to grow
- Training will be provided: Maximizer CRM, SystemX.net, MS Teams
- MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server, MS Hyper-V, VmWare, Veeam, Zabbix
- Cyber Security, Data Backup, System Maintenance
- Travel to/from the client site will be reimbursed (car required)
- Your performance will be evaluated on a quarterly basis, direct feedback will be provided, personal/professional development will be appreciated financially
BALANCED+ is a leading provider of IT consulting services to businesses of all sizes. We offer a wide range of services, including custom software development, data analytics, and IT project management. Our team is made up of experienced professionals who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are a highly motivated, results-driven individual with a passion for technology and a desire to help businesses succeed, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.