We are seeking a highly skilled IT Support Analyst to join our consulting team at BALANCED+ IT Consulting. The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for providing technical support to our clients, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, and implementing solutions to improve the performance and reliability of IT systems. This individual will work closely with clients to understand their unique IT needs and provide solutions that meet those needs.
As a Project Manager at BALANCED+ IT Consulting, you will be responsible for leading and managing the successful delivery of IT projects for our clients. You will work closely with clients, cross-functional teams, and stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables, and ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Lead project planning and execution, including project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements and assign individual responsibilities
- Develop and maintain project schedules and timelines
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as necessary
- Manage project budget and resources
- Communicate project status and risks to stakeholders
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards
- Facilitate client and team meetings and ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Jira, and MS Project
- Experience in the IT consulting industry is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BALANCED+ IT Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
- Training will be provided: Maximizer CRM, SystemX.net, MS Teams
- MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server, MS Hyper-V, VmWare, Veeam, Zabbix
- Cyber Security, Data Backup, System Maintenance
- Travel to/from the client site will be reimbursed (car required)
- Your performance will be evaluated on a quarterly basis, direct feedback will be provided, personal/professional development will be appreciated financially
BALANCED+ is a leading provider of IT consulting services to businesses of all sizes. We offer a wide range of services, including custom software development, data analytics, and IT project management. Our team is made up of experienced professionals who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you are a highly motivated, results-driven individual with a passion for technology and a desire to help businesses succeed, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.